Cavaion Veronese, January 2023
The Data Controller is TURRI FRATELLI SRL, with headquarters in Strada Villa, 9, 37010, Cavaion Veronese (VR), VAT n.00783400237.
Types of processed data
Personal data , as
Name, surname, company name, telephone, e-mail.
Navigation data , as
IP address, type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit, number of clicks (possibly).
Please read the relative cookies policy (see below).
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated below. In some cases, in addition to the Data Controller, other subjects involved in the organization (administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) may have access to the Data. The updated list of this “other subjects” can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes user Personal Data when existing one of the following conditions:
- explicit consent of the data subject (for marketing and promotional activities)
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers on the part of the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
- Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, to manage and provide the requested service (e.g. information request by the user).
- Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, only with your specific and distinct consent, to send you (via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts) newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
The Data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting data center, within the European Union.
The Data are processed and stored for the time they have been collected for.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
For activities based on consent, storage will last until the consent is revoked or 24 month for marketing and 12 month for profiling at most.
Session cookies are essential to be able to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes, to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
By using the site, the visitor expressly consents to the use of essential cookies.
Types of cookies
- Essential Cookies
Essential cookies are placed automatically on your device whenever you access a website or perform specific actions. These cookies are necessary for a website to work properly.
Some examples of essential cookies that don’t require user consent include:
- Session cookies: These cookies remember your activities on a website. For example, they keep you logged in to your account as you browse a website.
- User-input cookies (session-id): Used to keep track of items that the user inputs to your website. For instance, a cookie that
remembers the answers to an online form or the items in a customer’s shopping cart.
- Authentication cookies: Are tracking cookies that work by identifying users through their login credentials. When a website visitor enters their user ID and password (including when using a password manager), these cookies will confirm the user’s identity and “remember” their account information.
- User-centric security cookies: These cookies detect authentication errors and abuses, such as incorrect login details. For example, when a visitor enters incorrect login credentials, these cookies detect that and keep track of how many incorrect entries get made.
- Load-balancing cookies: These cookies serve probably the most basic cookie function in that they connect information between a user’s web server and your web server.
First-party cookies or persistent cookies are set by the website you are visiting, often for user experience and a site’s core
Non Essential Cookies
All other cookies that do not meet the definition of essential cookies are considered non-essential. These non-essential cookies can only be placed on a device if the user consents to them.
Some examples of non-essential cookies that require user consent include:
- Analytics and customization cookies that track user activity in their browsers, allowing website owners to better grasp how their site is being used.
- Advertising cookies that are used to customize a user’s ad experience on websites based on their browsing history.
- Social networking tracking cookies that allow users to share content on social media, and help link the activity between a website and a third-party sharing platform
Third-party cookies are any cookie set on a website other than the website you are currently browsing.
Type of used cookie
_dc_gtm_UA-58098492-3 .turri.com / Third-party 1 minute This cookie is associated with sites using Google Tag Manager to load other scripts and code into a page. Where it is used it may be regarded as Strictly Necessary as without it, other scripts may not function correctly. The end of the name is a unique number which is also an identifier for an associated Google Analytics account.
tsrce .paypal.com / Third-party 3 days PayPal cookie: when making a payment via PayPal these cookies are issued – PayPal session/security
l7_az .paypal.com / Third-party 30 minutes This cookie is necessary for the PayPal login-function on the website.
PHPSESSID shop.turri.com / First-party 53 years 1 month Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.
_gcl_au .turri.com / Third-party 3 months Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
ts .paypal.com / Third-party 3 years This cookie is generally provided by PayPal and supports payment services in the website.
_fbp .turri.com / Third-party 3 months Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
ts_c .paypal.com / Third-party 3 years To provide fraud prevention.
You can disable cookies in any web browser — Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, or Safari — and turn them on again when it suits your needs.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the relative internet browser web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
Choices and obligations
When entering their personal data, the user accepts the processing of data as expressed in point 1 of the "Purpose" paragraph.
The user can revoke the consent to the processing of data as expressed in point 2 of the "Purpose" paragraph, as explained below (see Rights of the user / of the interested party).
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Following the list of social network plugins in the site:
Non-EU data transfer
The data you provide by completing the form (first point of the paragraph " Types of processed data") will be stored within the European Union.
This site may share some of the data indicated in point b] of the paragraph " Types of processed data", collected with services located outside the European Union area, for example with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) and through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Data Protection Authority, in particular decision 1250/2016, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes User Data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed to preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic that is strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (for example system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details below:
a registered letter with return receipt to TURRI FRATELLI SRL, Strada Villa, 9, 37010, Cavaion Veronese (Verona, Italy)
an email to email@example.com