The terms and conditions given herein govern the distance purchase of goods sold by the company Turri Fratelli srl, with headquarters in Strada Villa n. 9 – 37010 Cavaion Veronese (Verona), Italy, registered in the Verona Registry of Companies (Company no. 157409), VAT no. 00783400237, on its official website www.turri.com.
The purchase operations are to be carried out in compliance with Italian Law Decree 206/05. Distance sales contracts are defined as contracts governing distance selling, which are stipulated, in this specific case through the website www.turri.com, between the Seller, i.e. Turri Fratelli srl, and the Customer or Buyer, under an organised distance sales scheme runned by the Seller. In other words, the sale of goods or provision of services occurs within a framework that exploits web technology and internet-based distance communication.
The sales conditions herein can be adjourned and amended by Turri Fratelli srl at any time, without any prior notice, and will come into force on the date of their publication at www.turri.com. Any time an amendment is made, the Customer agrees to read it and if necessary, make a copy and keep it. The provisions laid down in this chapter are an integral part of this contract.
1. Select the category of goods you wish to order from the general menu SHOP.
2. Click on a product to view its description and the price, in Euros, which is given both per item and unit (litre or kilogram).
3. Once you have found an item that you like, you can proceed with your order by clicking on “ADD TO CART”.
4. A pop-up window will show you the content of your cart. You will be able to go on shopping clicking on “CONTINUE SHOPPING”. If you want to close the order click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
5. Type in the number of items you wish to order and confirm the given amount. From CART on your right click on “X” to remove any product you may have selected by mistake.
6. Should you wish to add more products to your order, simply select “continue shopping”, you will be redirected to the shop home page again.
7. Should you wish to use a promocode, if you have got it, select “Have a promocode” and fill in it. Clicking on “add”, the total amount will be recalculated accordingly.
8. Shipping costs are based on number of products and destination country. Shipping costs will be calculated after entering the delivery address on the form you will be redirected to clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
9. If you have already registered in the past, click on sign in and enter your email address and password to log in. If you are a new customer, you can “orde ras a guest” and fill in the fields in the following sheets. You can also create a new account creating a password.
1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
2 ADDRESSES Selecting “use this address for invoice too” if the invoice address and shipping address do not differ. Otherwise a new window “your invoice address” will open. Then click on “CONTINUE”.
3 SHIPPING METHOD You can choose the shipping method “courier” or “in-store pickup”. Once selected the updated shipping costs will be added. If you would like to add a comment about your order, please write it in the field. Then click “CONTINUE”.
10. You will be requested to select a payment method. Please tick the appropriate box. The available options are:
- Pay by card
- By My Bank
- By Sofort
- Bank wire
(Account holder: TURRI FRATELLI SRL – Bank: Unicreditbanca IBAN: IT54 U 02008 59822 000004405983 SWIFT BIC: UNCRITM1D32) **The goods are dispatched immediately upon receipt of the giro, which usually takes two to three days to arrive.
11. You are requested to agree the terms of service. Then click on “PLACE ORDER”. You will receive an email containing all the details of your order and the payment method chosen. Should you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, we advise you to print the order summary received by email, because it contains all our bank details. When transferring the money, it is essential to indicate the order number, printed in the order summary, and the name and surname of the recipient.
12. Shipping costs in Italy: For Islands and Venice the value of shipment costs are UNCORRECT, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .